Easy-peasy main for lunch or dinner
I love quick and easy to prepare meals. There are days when I want to spend my time outside the kitchen, when I do not want to dirty every single pot and pan that I can find in my the kitchen cabinet.
You will need:
4 medium tomatoes
1 medium onion
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tsp coconut oil
1 cup tricolour quinoa
1. Wash the quinoa, drain well, put drained quinoa into a sauce pan, add 2 cups of filtered water, bring to boil, then reduce to simmer, put a lid on and gently cook for 10 to 12 mins. Leave the lid on while resting.
While the quinoa is cooking prepare the veg:
2. Slice the courgettes (not to thinly), quarter the tomatoes, and chop the onions (not too small).
3. Add onions to a hot pan plus a bit of oil, and fry for a minute or two.
4. Add courgette slices, cover with a lid and let them sweat. After a minute or two stir and put the lid back for another minute or two.
5. Add minced garlic and quartered tomatoes, put the lid back again and steam for about 3 to 4 mins. Gently stir. Done.
6. Serve quinoa into bowl, top with the easy veg and a good heap of crunchy raw sauerkraut (like Raw Health Raw Sauerkraut). Enjoy!
Allergy: No gluten. No dairy. No egg. No nut.
More Ready in 30 mins:Veg, Rice, Dal