No pastry salmon quiche
Quiche comes in a variety of combinations, mine is without the short crust pastry this time.
You will need:
two salmon fillets
1 red onion
medium head broccoli
a handful of cherry tomatoes
4 medium eggs
1/2 cup coconut milk
freshly ground black pepper
pinch freshly grated nutmeg
pinch mustard power
2. Break the broccoli into florets and drop them in boiling water for 3 to 4 mins. Cut the florets in half or quarter them, depending on the size.
3. Chop the red onion, slice the leek and put them into an oven dish.
(I used a 20 x 20 cm pyrex).
4. Add the broccoli, then the salmon (broken into pieces), finally the halved cherry tomatoes.
5. Mix the eggs with the coconut milk (or other plant milk), season with black pepper, nutmeg and mustard powder. Pour the mixture onto salmon.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 180 C for 25 to 30 mins or until egg solidifies.
Serve with mixed salad leaves. Enjoy!
Allergy: fish, egg. No gluten. No dairy.