Creamy mushroom-based veg soup
You will need:
400 g brown mushroom
2 small courgettes
1 mini head broccoli
2 shallot onions
2 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp chopped parsley
freshly ground black pepper
1. Wash all the veg, clean the mushrooms.
2. Slice the leek, shallots and garlic then gently fry in oil on medium heat until soften.
3. Add sliced mushroom, cover with a lid to bring the juice out, cook for 10 to 12 mins.
4. Add the sliced courgettes and the broccoli broken into small florets, add water to cover the veg about 1-1.5 inches and cook for 5 to 8 mins.
5. Cream the soup with a hand blender. Serve into bowls. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, drizzle with olive oil and season with freshly ground black pepper. Enjoy!
Allergy: No gluten. No dairy. No egg.
If not keeping your diet gluten-free then serve with freshly baked soda bread.