Grain-free crumble with berries and plums
You will need (makes 8 mini crumbles):
300 g mixed berries (frozen, Natural Cool Demeter):
raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, red currant
4 large plums, ripe, soft & sweet, deep purple skinned
200 g ground almond
3 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp almond flakes
1. Wash the plums, cut in half, take out the seeds. Put diced plums into a pan, add frozen berries. On a low heat bring to boil. Cover with a lid and gently cook for 5 mins.
2. Prepare the crumble: put ground almond into a bowl and rub in the coconut oil, until it forms a crumbly-like texture. Add almond flakes. Mix thoroughly.
3. Place 8 ramekins on a baking tray. Fill each ramekin up to half with the plum and berry mix.
4. Top each with 1 heaped tbsp of almond crumble, divide the rest evenly.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for about 15 to 20 mins, until the top gets a light golden colour. Serve hot (or cold). Enjoy!
Allergy: Nut. No gluten. No grain. No dairy. No egg. No sugar. Vegan
[i] For more GAPS recipe ideas please visit my GAPS recipes selection.