Thin pancake filled with creamy avocado
You will need:
100 g plain white flour (Doves Farm Organic)
1 large egg
300 ml coconut milk (Koko Dairy Free Original + Calcium)
pinch of salt
pinch of bicarbonate of soda
2 tbsp sunflower oil
1. Mix the coconut milk with the egg. Whisk till foamy.
2. Mix well the flour, salt, and bicarbonate of soda.
3. Add the dry mix to the wet mix in small amounts. Whisk well till all the ingredients combine and you get a smooth batter. Let it stand for 15 to 20 mins.
4. Heat you pan to medium hot.
5. Add the sunflower oil to the batter. Whisk well.
6. Brush the pan with (very) little oil and pour in the batter (for a 15 cm Ø it would be 1/2 ladle). Tilt the pan to coat evenly with the batter. Wait till the side is done (I like mine golden yellow). The edge will come off around the pan, making it easy to turn.
7. When the other side is done too turn the pancake out to a flat plate and cover with another plate to keep the pancake warm till all the batter is used up. Between the plates the crêpes do not dry up, they stay soft and warm.
8. Fill the crêpes with ripe and creamy, thin avocado slices. Serve with extra slices. Enjoy!
Allergy: gluten, egg.
Try these dairy-free crêpes too:
Coconut and banana crêpes
Poppy and banana pancakes
Gluten-free sweet crêpes