The winter favourite
I adore squashes, especially winter ones. Amazing shapes and colours, and more fabulous taste. I few years ago I have discovered my ultimate winter squash, the Delicata. The skin is yellow with dark green stripes. It is ridged, giving a cute floral shape when sliced. The flesh is orange-yellow. It makes a wonderful winter snack.
You will need:
1 delicata squash
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp dried rosemary
1. Wash the squash well. Cut into slices (half inch wide). Take out the seeds.
2. Arrange the slices on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
3. Brush the slices thinly with oil and sprinkle with the rosemary.
4. Roast in the preheated oven at 200°C for 15 mins.
5. Serve immediately. Enjoy!