Medium boiled egg with veggies
You will need (feeds two):
1 medium beetroot, cooked
1 tbsp ghee
2 young carrots
10 cherry tomatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1. Cook the eggs in gently simmering water for 6 to 8 mins, then put them into a cold water bath for 2 to 3 mins.
2. Peel the carrots and shave them with a vegetable peeler into thin strips. Shave the courgette also into thin strips.
3. Melt the gee in a wide pan. Place carrots shaving in one side and courgette shaving to the other side. Cover with a lid a gently cook for 2 to 3 mins, until the veg soften slightly.
4. Wash then cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Drizzle with the apple cider vinegar and little olive oil.
5. Peel the beetroot, then cut into batons. Halve the avocado half.
6. To arrange the plate: put boiled egg into an egg cup, cut it open. Fold the carrot and courgette strips in half, arrange them on the plate. Add beetroot batons and the avocado quarter, and a few drop of olive oil. Serve with the halved cherry tomatoes. Enjoy!
[i] For more GAPS recipe ideas please visit my GAPS recipes selection.