Roasted wild rabbit legs with rucola and grapefruit
You will need (serves 2):
2 wild rabbit legs
1 juicy orange
2 bay leaves
bunch of rosemary (about 4 branches)
4 cloves of garlic
1-2 tbsp olive oil
rucola and grapefruit, to serve
1. Put the washed and towel-dried legs into a heat resistant dish (pyrex or ceramic with a lid).
2. Cover loosely with orange slices (rind taken off), add the halved garlic cloves, the peppercorns, bay leaves and rosemary branches.
3. Add the olive oil and 3-4 tbsp of water, and put the lid on,
4. Place the baking dish into a preheated oven and bake, roast for 40 mins.
5. Serve with rucola and juicy grapefruit. Ejoy!