Creamy oat porridge with pineapple and quinoa
You will need:
gluten-free porridge oat (about 4 heaped tbsp)
1 heaped tbsp creamed coconut
2 tbsp quinoa
1/2 medium pineapple
1 scant tbsp poppy seeds
1. Wash the quinoa and drain.
2. Halve the pineapple, clean one half, and dice.
3. Put gluten-free porridge oats and quinoa into a pan. Add water to cover two inches over the top, and bring to boil.
4. When boiling reduce the heat and gently cook for 5 mins.
5. Add creamed coconut, diced pineapple and poppy seeds, and cook for another 5 mins.
6. Take porridge off the heat, cover and let it stand for a few minutes.
7. Serve into bowl(s). Enjoy!
Allergy: No gluten. No sugar. No dairy.
You may want to try these:
Papaya poppy fruit porridge
Papaya and banana porridge
Pineapple and poppy porridge