A bowl of morning porridge to give you energy and strength
You will need:
gluten-free porridge oat (about 4 heaped tbsp)
2 tbsp creamed coconut
1 medium mango
1 heaped tbs goji berries (wolfberry)
1 heaped tbsp hulled hemp seeds
1. Put gluten-free porridge oats into the pan. Add water to cover an inch over the top, and bring to boil.
2. When boiling add creamed coconut, reduce the heat and gently cook for 5 to 7 mins.
3. Add the diced mango flesh. Cook for a minute or two.
4. Take porridge off the heat, add goji berries, cover and let it stand for a few minutes.
5. Serve into bowl(s), sprinkle generously with hulled hemp seeds. Enjoy!
Allergy: No gluten. No sugar. No dairy.
You may want to try these:
Papaya poppy fruit porridge
Papaya and banana porridge
Pineapple and poppy porridge