Easy butternut squash curry with red pepper
You will need:
1 large onion
1 medium butternut squash
2 cloves of garlic
1 tsp black mustard seeds
1/2 tsp whole coriander seeds
1 tsp whole cumin seeds
freshly ground black pepper
1/3 tbsp ground turmeric
1 inch fresh ginger
1 pointed sweet red pepper
2 tbsp creamed coconut
1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Heat the oil and the the mustard, coriander and cumin seeds. When the firsts start to pop add the chopped onions, the sliced garlic and ginger. Gentry fry for 2 to 3 mins.
2. Add the diced butternut squash, add some water. Bring to boil.
3. Add the creamed coconut, the ground turmeric, reduce to simmer, put a lid on and gently cook for 10 to 12 mins.
4. Add the sliced red pepper, season with freshly ground black pepper and gently cook for 4 to 5 more mins.
5. Serve with basmati rice. Enjoy!
Allergy: No gluten. No dairy. No egg. No nut.