Reborn stir-fry veg with egg fried noodles
There was some leftover stir-fried veg from last night's dinner. Having the same veg and rice would not be all that exciting so I created a pasta dish. My toddler was very happy to dig in and slurp on long pasta pieces.
You will need:
1 tsp coconut oil
noodle or pasta
1. Cook noodles or pasta. Drain and have it ready.
2. Lightly beat the egg with a fork.
3. Heat the wok or a wide bottomed pan.
4. When the wok is hot add the oil and the veg and stir-fry for a minute.
5. Add the noodles, toss for a minute.
6. Take the wok off the heat and add the lightly beaten egg, toss until egg stops being runny. Ready. Serve. Enjoy!
Allergy: gluten, egg.
Tips: Choose gluten-free noodle or pasta for a gluten-free meal.