The block capital NUT BALLS
Three simple ingredients, smooth texture, heavenly taste. Starring: Almond, Cashew, and Date.
You will need (makes 20 balls):
1 cup almonds
1 cup cashew nuts
1 cup chopped Medjoul dates
1/3 cup ground almonds, for rolling
1. Soak the almonds and cashew nuts in separate bowls for two hours. Drain both well.
2. Peel off the skin of the almonds.
3. Put almonds and cashews in a high speed chopper and chop coarsely.
4. Add chopped dates and continue chopping until the nuts are finely ground and the dates are broken into very small pieces.
5. Scrape dollop into a bowl and start making the balls.
6. Roll round balls into ground almond. Place balls into mini paper cases. Ready to serve. Share and enjoy!
Allergy: Nut. No gluten. No dairy. No sugar. No egg. No soya.
You may also like:
Three nut energy bites (GF, DF, SF, EF, SYF, V+)
Fruit bites (GF, DF, SF, EF, SYF, V+)