Quick and easy meat-free main or side
You will need:
3/4 cup couscous
1 red onion
1 small head broccoli
2 tbsp ground almonds
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1. Put the couscous in a big bowl and pour over 1.5 cups of freshly boiled water. Cover with a lid and let is stand for 12 to 15 mins.
2. Break the broccoli into florets and drop them in gently boiling water and cook for 3 to 4 mins.
3. Fluff up the couscous with a fork. Stir in the ground almonds, the ground cumin and the chopped red onions.
4. Gently fold in the well drained broccoli florets.
5. Halve the peppers, clean out the seeds and veins then stuff them with the couscous.
6. Sprinkle some finely grated Cheddar cheese on top and bake in the preheated oven at 190 C for about 15 to 20 mins.
7. Serve with mixed green leaves as a main or alongside of a main as a side dish. Enjoy!
Allergy: gluten, dairy, nut. No egg.