There is no simpler dessert than a fruit salad
Sunday is treat day. It is a day of rest and this fuss-free dessert is just perfect to sweeten the day. A few years ago I would have drizzled it with honey but now I find it quite sweet on its own.
To make this tropical fruit bowl you will need (serves 3 to 4):
1/2 canteloupe melon
1/2 small pineapple
1 ripe banana
a handful of blueberries
fresh mint leaves
1. Cut the melon in half, discard the seeds and use a melon baller to carve the flesh out.
2. Halve the papaya, discard the seeds and use a melon baller to carve the flesh out.
3. Clean the pineapple, cut out the core and dice the juicy flesh.
4. Peel the banana and the kiwi and slice them.
5. Rinse the blueberries and drain well.
6. In a large mixing bowl gently toss the juicy fruit and the mint leaves to mix them up.
7. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
More fruity ideas:
Sweet, sour and salty Galia melon
Chili and lime cantaloupe melon (for AIP replace the chili with)
Watermelon with mint leaves
Watermelon fruit salad
Summer on a plate, Berries, Fruit swirl, Papaya and blueberries, Fruit plate,
Berry banana fruit plate, Fruit salad bowl