Quick and easy and delicious and only need 3 ingredients
This version is a simplified omelette using only 3 ingredients. Also great as a snack if you feel you need something to pick you up between meals.
You will need (per person):
3 tbsp finely grated Cheddar cheese
1 tsp coconut oil
1. Grate the Cheddar cheese.
2. Crack one egg at a time, and lightly whisk with a fork.
3. Melt 1/2 tsp coconut oil in a medium hot pan, add the beaten egg, cook until the bottom is set but the top is still wet, turn, cook the other side for 10 to 15 seconds.
4. Turn the omelette out, immediately sprinkle with 1 tbsp finely grated Cheddar cheese, then fold in half.
5. Cook the other egg, sprinkle then fold. Place next to the previously folded omelette.
6. Sprinkle the top of both omelettes with the remaining 1 tbsp Cheddar cheese. Serve right away while they are still warm. Enjoy!
[i] For more GAPS/PALEO recipe ideas please visit my GAPS recipes selection.