Tuesday 12 January 2016

Kitchen tour

kitchen
The HQ of all the peeling, slicing, chopping, stirring and cooking

In ten years this is my third kitchen, the site of all fresh and delicious, the very spot where I feed my family. My new kitchen has all the natural lights with two windows to the floor, plenty of storage options. Bright and spacious. This is were I feel most relaxed, where I cook, take some photos and enjoy the meals. My face is bathing in sunshine when I savour my breakfast, my back is warmed by the sun when I washing the dishes, and I can enjoy the sunset behind the green hills.

I hope you will enjoy this little tour.

kitchen
Fruit-veg stand, fridge-freezer, cupboards

kitchen
Plates, bowls, cups

kitchen
Glasses and cups

kitchen
Glassware for food storage and baking/roasting

kitchen
Dried herbs and spices, nuts and the tea corner

kitchen
The food cupboard

kitchen
Coconut flour and flakes, ground almonds, powdered gelatin, etc.

kitchen
Kitchen in the kitchen, aka the Sous Chef's corner

No comments:

Post a Comment