No egg, no dairy, no sugar wholemeal biscuits
You will need:
150 g wholemeal spelt flour
55 g coconut oil
1 large apple, peeled and grated (100 g)
pinch of ground cinnamon
1. Put the flour in a big mixing bowl. Rub in the coconut, make it crumble-like.
2. Add apple and cinnamon and bring the dough together.
3. Sprinkle a bit of flour to the working surface and roll out the dough.
4. Use cutters to cut out shapes. I used a six-petaled flower cutter.
5. Arrange shapes onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for about 20 to 25 mins.
6. Let the biscuits cool down on a wire rack. Enjoy!
7. Store them in an airtight container.
Allergy: Gluten. No dairy. No egg. No sugar.
More vegan treats:
Cardamom and Pistachio, and Raspberry and Rose chocolate medallions
Coconut rice pudding
Fruit bites and Three nut energy bites
Oaty toddler bars