Wednesday 6 May 2015

Easy sides - Sweet potato

roasted_sweet_potato
Quick and easy oven-roasted sweet potato

I always have few (or a good few some may say) sweet potatoes on my fruit & veg stand, I love them so much that I could eat SWP every day. One of my favourite way to prepare these sweeties is to cut them into bite sized pieces and roast them in the oven.

You will need:
2 medium sweet potatoes
2 tbsp sunflower oil
1 heaped tsp dried rosemary

1. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into cubes.
2. Place them into a mixing bowl, add a little bit oil, mix well, then season with rosemary, mix well again.
3. Lay sweet potato cubes on a baking tray lined with baking paper and roast in a preheated oven at 200 C for about 15 mins. Serve hot. Enjoy!

sweet_potato_cubes

No comments:

Post a Comment