Light salad with a lot of crunch
You will need (feeds two):
1 chicken breast fillet
1 young carrot
1 small avocado
half a cucumber
a good handful of radishes
1 gem lettuce heart
1 tbsp olive oil
juice of a half lime
pinch of mustard powder
freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat a wide pan on medium heat, add chicken breast file cut into stripes, immediately cover with a lid to let the juice out so the chicken cooks instead of fries.
2. Mix the oil, mustard powder and lime juice. Set aside.
3. Julienne the carrot, roughly chop the lettuce, peel and slice the cucumber and avocado, quarter the radishes.
4. Put veg in a mixing bowl, drizzle with the dressing. Mix.
5. When the chicken breast stripes are cooked and the juice/water is evaporated, take the lid off, add few drops of oil and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper. Toss with a spatula for a minute or two to get them lightly browned here and there.
6. Serve salad into bowls, place chicken stripes on top. Enjoy!
Allergy: Mustard. No gluten. No dairy. No egg. No nut.