Creamy coconut bites in dark chocolate shells
100 g mascarpone cheese
4 tbsp xylitol (birch)
200 g desiccated coconut
1 tsp coconut oil
100 g dark chocolate
Montezuma's 73% Cocoa Very Dark Chocolate
2 heaped tbsp desiccated coconut
2. From into 20 balls, size of a small walnut (use a tbsp to help you measure the amount of paste to get equal sized balls).
3. Place coconut balls onto a tray and put the tray into the refrigerator for 30 mins.
4. Melt half of the chocolate in a bowl placed over gently boiling water. When melted, take the bowl off the heat and add the remaining chocolate to the bowl. Stir gently to melt all together.
5. Take the coconut bites out and immerse each in the meted chocolate. Place chocolate balls onto a wire rack, let the chocolate cool for a few minutes, then sprinkle the tops with desiccated coconut.
6. Let the chocolate harden completely, then place the ball back to the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Allergy: Dairy. No gluten. No egg. No nut. No added beet or cane sugar.