Thursday 1 August 2019

Lazy greens and patties breakfast (AIP, Paleo)

greens-and-patties
Lush greens for breakfast with chicken and pork patties

There is always a batch of patties in my freezer. I use them for school lunches, it comes handy when there is no leftover meat or spare one from dinner to take it in the next day. Also great for a quick lunches or breakfasts like this.

School is out. There is time for lazy breakfasts. Lazy is minimal fuss in this case. I have teamed my frozen patties with three types of greens – one steamed, one pan-fried (softened really) and one left raw.

This isn’t much of a recipe post, more like an idea spark. Breakfast for two, I have:
1. Put few frozen patties in the oven to reheat.
2. Steamed a small broccoli.
3. Julienned three young courgettes – halved, then quartered, seeds removed, sliced.
4. Sliced one avocado (half for each person).
5. Served all on a plate with a good drizzle of olive oil. Dig in! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment