Who needs pasta when there is courghetti!
I am in love with courgette spaghetti a.k.a. courghetti (courg
To make this tasty noodle bowl you will need (serves one):
3 young courgettes, barely any seeds in them
1 tbsp olive oil, plus more for dressing
a handful of radishes
freshly chopped flat leaf parsley, to taste
1 salmon fillet, steamed and cooled down (leftover is great here), so it is firm
a handful of radish sprouts
1. Rinse the courgettes and cut off the ends, cut them in half (broadwise) if they are not straight to make spiralizing easier. Spiralize the prepared courgette halves.
2. Put the courghetti into a wide pan, add 1 tbsp olive oil and gently warm it up on medium-low heat. This shouldn't take longer than 3 to 5 mins.
3. Rinse the radishes, cut off the ends and thinly slice. Break the steamed salmon fillets into smaller pieces. Chop the parsley. Thinly slice the courgette endings what is left on the spiralizer.
4. Take the courghetti off the heat, add the thinly sliced radish and courgettes, the salmon pieces and the chopped parsley. Gently toss them together.
5. Drizzle with the lime juice and some olive oil. Ready to serve. Garnish with the radish sprouts. Enjoy!
Looking for more ways with courgettes and courghetti? Try these:
Peppery pasta bowl
Chicken fillet on green bed
Green fish bowl
Marinated chicken and green courghetti
Pasta with 'no way' sauce
Chicken curry with noodles
Courgette in basil sauce
Duck liver with courgette ribbons
Leftover mince boats (omit the black pepper for AIP)
Stuffed round courgettes (omit the black pepper and replace the ghee with coconut oil)