Three basic tastes in one bite
You will need (serves 3):
1 Galia melon
2 tsp honey
a good pinch of Himalayan rock salt
coconut chips, to serve
1. Rinse the melon, cut in half, discard the seeds.
2. With a melon baller scoop out the flesh from both halves and put them in a mixing bowl.
3. Drizzle with a little honey, squeeze the lime on top and sprinkle with some salt. Shake the bowl to combine the flavours.
4. In a dry pan toast the coconut chips over medium heat just until lightly coloured.
5. Serve the aromatic melon in their skin-bowls and sprinkle with the crispy coconut chips. Enjoy!
Tip: Replace the honey with maple or date syrup to make it VEGAN.