Easy, few minute soup with prawns and thin veg ribbons
This soup is so simple that it could not be more easy to prepare. Ready in just a few minutes. It is fresh and light, and it is made with only a handful of ingredients.
You will need (feeds 2 or 3):
4 cups of bone broth (I have used chicken)
150 g raw king prawns, fresh or frozen
2 cloves of garlic
1 cm fresh ginger
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley, to serve
1. Bring the broth to gentle boil.
2. Peel the carrots and the courgettes and slice them with the same vegetable peeler into long ribbons (separate bowls please).
3. Add the carrot ribbons to the gently simmering broth. Cook for 2 to 3 mins.
4. Add the courgette ribbons, and cook for 2 mins.
5. Drop the prawns into boiling water for 2 mins. Drain, then add them to the soup.
6. Add the thinly sliced garlic and ginger too and cook for 1 min.
7. Serve the hot soup into bowls, sprinkle with the chopped fresh parsley. Enjoy!
[i] For more GAPS recipe ideas please visit my GAPS recipes selection.