Make you own banana chips at home
These are perfect little snacks to have around the house, crisp, sweet and totally additive free, pure joy if you crave some crunch to snack on.
You will need:
3 ripe banana, skin is well speckled with brown spots
1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Peel the bananas, cut them into 2 mm slices.
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Spread half the coconut oil on the baking paper.
3. Arrange the banana slices in a single layer and lightly brush them with the remaining melted coconut oil.
4. Put the tray in a preheated oven and gently bake at 85 C for about 4 to 5 hours, turning halfway, until the slices are dry and crispy.
5. Store the crunchy banana chips in an air-tight glass container. Enjoy!
[i] For more GAPS recipe ideas please visit my GAPS recipes selection.