Simple snack, impressive side dish, thrilling party food
You will need:
2 medium sweet potatoes
1 tbsp dried rosemary
1/2 tsp ground cumin
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Scrub the sweet potatoes. Leave the skin on and slice as thinly as you can.
2. Mix the rosemary, cumin, and olive oil together.
3. Arrange the sweet potato slices in a single layer on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
4. Brush the medallions with the seasoned oil.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 C for about 15 mins, until the edges are slightly crisp.
6. Serve hot (lightly sprinkle with coarse salt for adults). Dip if you like. Enjoy!