Tuesday 30 December 2014

Honey and whiskey cream

Honey and whiskey cream
Lush cream with honey and whiskey

I will make my own Christmas Pudding and Mince Pies one day when I'm bored enough, till that day I enjoy other's creations. The Organic Luxury Christmas Pudding and the Organic Mini Mince Pies from The Authentic Bread Company were superb. Best ever! Thank you.

I make my special whiskey cream (sweetened only with honey) every year to accompany the sweet treats, from three simple ingredients: cream, whiskey and honey.

Christmas_pudding
You will need:
180-200 ml double cream
2 tbsp Irish whiskey
2 tbsp acacia honey

ground cinnamon, orange peel, acacia honey to decorate (optional)


Beat the cream with electric whisk till begins to stiffen, add honey and whiskey and beat till stiff. Ready. Serve along with warm Christmas Pudding and Mince Pies. Enjoy!

mini_mince_pies
These cute and adorable Mini Mince Pies are tasted delicious. The pastry was soft and crumbly, just how it should be, and the mince meat was finally proper too - full of fruit, it wasn't a mush and had no funny after taste. Loved them, every crumb!

No comments:

Post a Comment