Simplicity. Minimalism. Perfection.
Who doesn't like a hassle-free dinner. Put together in minutes, then let the oven do the job for you. Off you go to enjoy a book.
You will need (feeds 3 to 5):
10 chicken wings
1 tbsp coconut oil
dried oregano leaves
1. Arrange the chicken wings in a roasting dish.
2. Add a wee splash of filtered water and brush them with the coconut oil.
3. Put the dish in a preheated oven and roast on 190 C for about 30 mins.
4. Turn the chicken wings, sprinkle them with some dried oregano. Reduce the heat to 165 C and continue to roast for 20 to 25 mins.
5. Turn them again and roast for 10 more mins.
6. Serve the chicken wings hot with a big bowl of leafy greens. Enjoy!