Watching the football championship?
I loved beer (never was much of a wine person I must admit). A cool bottle of beer on a summer day watching a sport event was very relaxing as I recall. On AIP there is no beer of course or wine or alcohol of any kind buy why ditch the snacking? Here is a quick and easy football-snack to enjoy while cheering for you team. Sip kombucha instead of beer.
You will need (feeds 2 to 3):
300 g fresh sprats
3 tbsp coconut oil
large bunch coriander (cilantro)
2. Add the towel-dried sprats. Shake the pan to cover the fish with the oil.
3. On a medium-high heat cook for a few minutes then shake the pan to flip the fish.
4. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover with a lid. Shake the pan occasionally to flip the sprats as they cook.
5. Remove the lid, increase the heat again and fry for a few more minutes to get that golden, crusty look.
6. Serve the little fish onto a plate a sprinkle generously with roughly chopped fresh coriander leaves. Enjoy!
Tip: Add a few lemon or lime wedges when serving for a refreshing citrusy twist.