Pork roasted with rosemary, simple roasted squash, beetroot salad
Meat on the bones roasted in the oven. Just perfect!
You will need:
rack of pork ribs (2 or 3 ribs per person)
fresh rosemary sprigs
a good pinch of Himalayan rock salt
roasting squash (Queen Squash for example)
cooked beetroots (1 or 2 per person)
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
6 tbsp olive oil
1. Put the pork ribs in a pyrex that has a lid. Add a splash of water, season with some salt and fresh rosemary leaves. Cover with a lid and put the pyrex into a preheated oven. Cook at 200 C for about 40 to 45 mins.
2. Cut the squash in half, remove the seeds and cut into slices then halve them. Arrange the slices on a glass baking tray.
3. Reduce the oven temperature to 175 C, take the lid off the pork ribs, and roast for 20 to 25 more mins, or until nice and crispy on top.
5. Peel the cooked beetroots, grate them (large hole grater), season with apple cider vinegar and olive oil. Mix thoroughly.
6. Cut the rack of pork ribs into individual ribs and serve with the roasted squash and beetroot salad. Enjoy!
[i] For more GAPS/PALEO recipe ideas please visit my GAPS recipes selection.