Hearty breakfast with glorious spring greens
You know it's spring when wild garlic is back on the menu.
You will need (per person):
2 handfuls of wild garlic leaves
2 tbsp grated Cheddar cheese
1 tsp coconut oil
salmon caviar, to serve (omit for Vegetarians)
1. Rinse and roughly chop the wild garlic leaves.
2. Crack the eggs and lightly beat with a fork.
3. In a pan melt the coconut oil, add the beaten eggs, sprinkle with the chopped wild garlic.
4. When the bottom of the omelette is set, turn and cook the other side for about 30 seconds.
5. Slide the omelette onto a plate, sprinkle with the grated Cheddar cheese, and fold in half.
6. Serve with olives and cucumber slices decorated with salmon roe. Enjoy!
[i] For more GAPS/PALEO recipe ideas please visit my GAPS recipes selection.