Light as a feather...
Super quick (and light) lunch or dinner idea, ready in 15 mins.
You will need (feeds 2):
150 g raw king prawns (crustaceans)
4 large carrots
4 baby bok choy (pak choi)
3 tbsp coconut oil
1 garlic clove
fresh parsley leaves, to serve
1. Peel the carrots and cut with a julienne peeler. Rinse and separate the bok choy leaves. Boil a pot of water.
2. Melt 2 tbsp coconut oil, add the julienned carrots, toss for a minute or two, then cover with a lid and cook/soften on low heat for 3 to 4 mins.
3. Melt 1 tbsp coconut oil, add the thinly sliced garlic, fry for a few seconds to release the aroma, add the bok choy, toss for a minute, add a splash of water, then cover with a lid and gently cook/soften for 3 to 4 mins.
4. Add the raw prawns to the gently boiling water and cook for 3 to 4 mins.
5. Serve the softened carrots onto plates, top with the bok choy, place prawns on to, and sprinkle with fresh parsley leaves. Enjoy!
Tip: Season with some coconut aminos if you fancy.
[i] For more GAPS/PALEO recipe ideas please visit my GAPS recipes selection.